Ubiquity FTW, for sure.

I visited with them in their new facility down in Draper, it's pretty cool.  And now a bit of a utah company, so support the locals!

I u sed to mess around with all sorts of wifi gear, local routing, etc.  Then I switched to the AmpliFi Hd (https://amzn.to/31ypKHV) and I'm a super fan now.  It just works, and you don't have to jack around with stuff.  Get back a little of your life :)

Now all I have is a utopia network gateway, a server w/pfSense (under ESXi) and an AmpliFi HD device.

-Brandon