I'm not familiar with the AP AC LITE, it sounds like it might be in their enterprise line.

If you are doing it for home, I really urge the AmpliFI HD.  It's a small cube and two edge mesh WAPs. Installation is mostly turn-key.

As for support--that is the key achilles of Ubiquity's approach.  They made a conscious business decision to build with enterprise grade hardware, but sell it at consumer grade pricing, and to meet that they decided to remove the heavy/costly support organization.  The net effect of this is two fold:

1. Support is really just through public forums (meh)
2. They've worked on making their solutions as turn-key as possible
   (positive)