These are normal log entries for the plugin and is exactly what I see in
my logs. The problem you are experiencing is very strange since if you
are able to edit the script location via the web interface then the
plugin is obviously loaded correctly and is not crashing.

I wondered whether it might be something to do with the filename  of
either the plugin (ShutdownServer.pm) or the script it executes (e.g.
Linux case sensitivity). However, I have tried changing these on my OS
X system and I can't reproduce the issue you are experiencing. Do you
have the correct permissions on the script as well as the plugin?

The only other thing that I can think of is that possibly something in
SS v6.5.1 is doing something (I use v6.5.0), although I have had no
other reports from users with this problem.

I am a bit reluctant to upgrade to v6.5.1 until it goes formal as
v6.5.0 is working just fine for me.

If you try to change the script filename via the web interface to
something that doesn't exist it should warn you and prevent you from
doing this. Does this happen for you?

--
kefa

Mac OS X 10.4.8, Slimserver 6.5.0, Netgear  DG834GT fw V1.02.04
Squeezebox 3 fw 64, Primare SPA20, Monitor Audio GR20
Squeezebox 2 fw 64, Denon UD-M30
SoftSqueeze, Cyrus 3, Monitor Audio R90