No, but see https://github.com/declension/squeeze-alexa/issues/25

> I already have a mqtt broker on my network (on a synology nas) but
> having read howto i don't know what solution too choose.
> I have domain names and I have lets encrypt certificates for these
> domains on a synology nas.

Sounds perfect - ignore MQTT for now, I'd go for SSL with your existing
certificate, and get stunnel working - it's old but rock-solid and very
lightweight.

The diagnostics (local_test.py) and FAQ should provide quite a lot of
help with this route, just make sure your networking makes sense
internally (LAN-side) and externall (WAN) side, but sounds like you have
most of that working for the cert anyway.