nickb wrote:
> Great, please give it a go. Sorry you're finding it difficult - it is
> definitely a complex setup. I've been adding to the docs more and more,
> but sometimes think the extra detail is making it -more- complicated.
>
> Definitely the fact there are entirely different networking modes does -
> but I had to do that as I've personally switched to 4G internet, and the
> existing setup didn't work. -Necessity is the mother of all invention-,
> etc
>
> Is there anything in particular?
>

> That's great. I don't know of anyone else who's tried it yet so please
> do, and file issues (or PRs if that's your thing) if there are any
> missing sections, or you learned anything.
>

> Not really -- 2.0 is practically what's in master right now. I've just
> not got round to the release work, I'll try and do that soon.
>
> But I've been thinking around (more) automation to set this stuff up.
> The thing is automation tooling (aws cli, scripts etc) are generally
> suited to going through a process many times, which makes the -extra-
> setup worth it. But here I suspect most people just want to set it up
> once and leave it.
>
> But I'm happy to hear to any ideas here... The self-diagnostics are
> quite good on the SSL side, some stuff like this for MQTT would be cool
> I guess.
>

> I don't use a user, just a role. But so long as the Lambda user has the
> right permissions (in addition to the normal Alexa / Lambda ones e.g.
> AWSLambdaBasicExecutionRole) it should be fine AIUI. Have a look here:
> https://github.com/declension/squeeze-alexa/blob/master/docs/example-config/iot-iam-policy.json
>
> mqtt-squeeze doesn't need any IAMs, as it connects (currently at least)
> with TLS cert-based authentication, though I did create an IOT thing to
> model the server itself (don't think this was necessary, just part of
> the exploratory phase... I think...)
>
> HTH
> Nick (aka declension)

Thank you for answering, I`ll got pretty much stuck directly with
generating the certs for IOT :) I`m very new to AWS over all so I didn´t
even have awscli, nor was I able to run the configure (asking for user
etc)
But I´ll continue to try with MQTT since it might be helpful for others
if I succeed.