caplam wrote:
> I'll probably go with stunnel in docker container on synology nas. But
> i'll have to dig a bit more as, for now, i don't really understand
> network management with docker and particularly synology's
> implementation.
>
> edit: my concern is to make easy reverting changes on my network and
> servers. Docker is perfect for that. I also will have to find a way to
> automate cert update for stunnel as let's encrypt cert is automatically
> renewed every 3 month.

So your plan is to share the same Letsencrypt certs with stunnel in
docker and use this container only for squeeze-alexa?
If you succeed please share, I run my NGINX with Letsencrypt on a nuc
but Docker on a QNAP NAS. So it might be possible for me to use the same
approach.

It seems that stunnel is the preferred way to go but I´m really afraid
to mess up my current NGINX+let´s encrypt setup....