So I am working on this...
Step 1:  I set up a R-Pi with Home Assistant according to the online
instructions, including installing the Configurator plugin.
Step 2:   Modify and merge HomeAssistant config files.  I got to the
part that says:

- **_shell_** sub-directory:
- For the files:  qry_alb.sh, qry_alb_song.sh the following
modifications are required:
- Replace `localhost 9090` with `your path to LMS CLI interface &
Port#`
- Update
`https://HA_Link.duckdns.org/api/states/sensor.art_ID?api_password=HA_API_Password`
with you're `HA_Link` (accessible from the internet) and you're
`HA_API_Password`

Question 1: By "your path to LMS CLI interface & port#", do you mean the
host name of my LMS server, as in MYSERVER 9090? or do you mean
http://myserver 9000?
Question 2: What is HA_Link and HA_API_Password? I apologize if this
should be obvious, this is my first experience with Home Assistant.

Thanks for the help.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X