I am making headway. But I can't get the "query" feature to work. Here
is where I am stuck. I get this error from my LMS server log.
Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (425) Request failed with error: Bad
dispatch!
Slim::Control::Request::execute (1888) Error: While trying to run
function coderef [Slim::Control::Commands::playlistcontrolCommand]:
[Can't call method "title" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/share/logitechmediaserver/Slim/Control/Commands.pm line 2021.
It seems that the command is getting executed, but the "variable"
component is missing. Does port 9090 need to be forwarded?