I'm a little bit confused regarding the spotify account
The documentation on github mentions this:
> If this is music query function:
> Performs required queries against either LMS DB or Spotify using shell
> scripts
This suggests that I only need a Spotify account if I want to search for
music on Spotify, the query processing is done by DF...
But in the prerequisites in the first post here you write:
> The prerequisites for this are:
> Spotify account with Client_ID and Client_Secret to allow query
> processing
That would suggest that the query is somehow done by Spotify...

Can I use this without a Spotify account as all the music I have/need is
on my own LMS...

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.