philippe_44 wrote:
> I don't know - Win7 x64 is my main machine and test system and I never
> had such issue. Shairtunes2 works with wav, flac, mp3. Did you try mp3
> as well? And anyway, as said before, libeay3.dll is not related to flac,
> but to the entire plugin. What player are you trying to send audio to?
> The issue might be more related to the device itself and it's acceptance
> of flac. try mp3

I have the old SB1 it does play FLAC (on the spec?), but never tried it.
Mp3 works, so it should be a player issue, I agree, no worries. On the
.dll error, it only happens when I enable the shairtunes2 plug in ( and
does not happen in win 10). I think on your system, you probably have a
lot of SSL applications, or some required perl download, that is why it
is not complaining. My guess, is that Win 7, is looking for LMS to
provide the .dll library and is not looking at the plugin library ?
Maybe that is a clue. When the error happens, the window error message
says to reinstall LMS to fix it (I am not sure if this is a clue or this
is a standard window 7 message). It seems there is some download or
upgrade requirement on window 7 I do not have. I did a totally fresh
install today and I downloaded all the Win 7 updates. LMS is the only
application running. Something I am missing.