rbl wrote:
> After waking my Win10 64bit PC via LAN, it is hard to get iPlayer to
> start playing the radio station it was playing when the PC was put to
> sleep. I find I have to first play a different BBC radio station, then
> it would be great if it could just resume on startup as other music
> does. I have "Power on Resume" set to "Pause at power off / Resume at
> Power on"
>
> I have 3 sync'd SB3s. This problem has been around for years, and
> through several installations of Win10. Everything else on iPlayer now
> works perfectly!

If you are playing Live streams using pre 1.6.2 BBCiPlayer on LMS 7.9.0
or older - this is most likely a LMS bug specific to Windows. You need
latest BBCiPlayer (1.6.5) but MUST have latest LMS (7.9.2).

If not the Windows bug This sounds like a network / DNS issue so full
details of what is being tried and your setup is needed.

What version of LMS ?
What version of BBciPlayer ?
Live or Listen Again ?
If Listen Again what format is being played HLS, DASH or MP3 ?  (i.e.
what are your Live Stream Preference settings ?)
What  is the menu tree you are using to play a station  ? (e.g. Radio->
BBCiPlayer - > Listen Live (non-UK) -> Radio3 )