bpa wrote:
> Just did a >3 hr test.
>
> W10 was sleeping. Radio was off.  Powered on Radio. Then woke up W10
> with keyboard .  Stream starting playing on Radio with no other (e.g.
> "rebuffering" )messages.

Thanks and apologies for the delay in replying.

Since I changed the Live Stream Preference to HLS > DASH > MP3 >
FlashAAC the problem is partially fixed in that I can now start the BBC
easily by just pressing play.

However it does not start automatically on wake up. However I now
realise that this is part of a bigger problem in that just playing
ordinary FLAC music doesn't restart either. I have tried "Pause /
Resume" and "Stop / Restart Song" settings, neither work. Am using 3
sync'd SB3s. The main thing was to make it easy to start BBC which is
now fixed. Thanks very much...