rbl wrote:
> Well, this problem really does seem to have fixed itself now for both
> iPlayer and FLAC files. Not sure if the fix was one of the many recent
> Win 10 Pro updates, or because I updated to LMS 7.9.2 - 1556111457...

Recently (i.e. since April)  there have been a number of small fixes in
7.9.2 varying from fixing playlist re-start after power up to LMS
hangups with https - any of which could have been part of the problem
(i.e. same symptom but many possible causes). All together upgrading to
a new version of LMS is usually beneficial (however as LMS is a
community project remember fixes are often not tested by a wide variety
of LMS users/plugins/systems).