bpa wrote:
> What is the bit rate of your ISP link
> 320kbps to have dropouts due to ISP would mean having an ISP link of
> less than 1Mbps ?

The bit rate is fine. The LMS 8.0 on picore provides a perfect 320kbs
iPlayer stream when connected by cable directly to the router.

The problem is the old house prevents me from connecting the player/room
to a cable. As a hoped for remedy I've stumped up for a mesh system to
provide the bridge between superfast downstairs and the dead zone
upstairs. And lo! it works perfectly, providing consistent and fast
wi-fi throughout the house. With the one exception of the room in which
the player is located. Where the mesh can't quite manage a 320Kbs
signal.

I've just tested the 135kbs stream and it works without fault. Saved as
a favourite I can now listen to a live stream. Which is fantastic.
Though I'm still missing the listen-again option. Is there any way I can
tweak the listen-again to default to this bit rate?