Erm wrote:
> The problem is the old house prevents me from connecting the player/room
> to a cable. As a hoped for remedy I've stumped up for a mesh system to
> provide the bridge between superfast downstairs and the dead zone
> upstairs. And lo! it works perfectly, providing consistent and fast
> wi-fi throughout the house. With the one exception of the room in which
> the player is located. Where the mesh can't quite manage a 320Kbs
> signal.
I'm in an old Victorian redbrick house with multiple chimneys - I use a
combination of mesh and powerline to get to the nether regions.
Positioning  of router & satellite is key. Floor in old building are
usually wooden so if building is a 3 storey - placing all router &
satellite on 2nd floor may give best signal to avoid signals through
solid walls.

> I've just tested the 135kbs stream and it works without fault. Saved as
> a favourite I can now listen to a live stream. Which is fantastic.
> Though I'm still missing the listen-again option. Is there any way I can
> tweak the listen-again to default to this bit rate?

What sort of player are you using ?
What OS is LMS using ?

This was a test (not a full solution) to characterise the problem and
the best way to change code.