Bonjour quart-temps.

> For that purpose, I installed squeezelite-X on the PC's but didn't
> manage to get sound's through the speaker's.
> I get sound if I use the Squeezelite-X player, but not with the
> Squeezelite-moode.
> I don't understand what you mean by that. You write "I get sound if I
use the Squeezelite-X player" but also "I didn't manage to get sound's
through the speaker's"

Do you get SLX working standalone on the PC, without synchronization to
the RPI and squeezebox?

Is your problem synchronizing 3 players, or is the problem that you're
unable to output sound on the PC?

You could try installing 'Squeezeplay'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?96573-SqueezePlay-for-Windows-with-ASIO-DirectSound-WASAPI-and-WDMKS-device-support)
and check if you get sound (on my PC I have an intermittent bug with SLX
(squeezelite) and not with Squeezeplay). You can use SLX to control the
Squeezeplay player by disabling the integrated SLX squeezelite player).