bakker_be wrote:
> If you thoroughly read that older thread, you'll know we didn't really
> find a cause for the behaviour mentioned, and OP found that "magically"
> everything started working as it should again ;-) What I'd advise you is
> the following:
> >   >
  - Read your files into MP3TAG (https://www.mp3tag.de/en/)
  - Remove all MusicIP tags
  - Re-analyze your files with MusicIP
  - Archive the tags
  - Do a "clear & rescan" of your LMS library
  -

Will give this a shot...almost all of my files are FLAC (again, this is
my 35-year old CD collection and not downloads, so most of it is
homegrown) and I'm not celar that MP3TAG will work with FLAC, but I'm
guessing there are other ways to strip it out.