slartibartfast wrote:
> There is a setting to allow LMS to control the volume.

Both "only when playing" and "transparent forward" cause the issue. They
also do other weird things, like sometimes the volume jumps all over the
place and has to be reset multiple times before stabilizing. "Ignore all
changes" works, but then I can't change the volume from LMS. I am not
sure exactly where the issue lies, but it doesn't seem to matter which
Chromecast device I use (Shield TV, Google Home Max, JVC Link 300,
etc.). I thought it might even be the Material Skin for LMS, but
changing that doesn't seem to help either, so I think it is the bridge
or LMS itself. I don't have any other speakers to test with but
Chromecast ones.