philippe_44 wrote:
> Still, to your case, can you be super sure that there is no other
> controller somewhere?

I know I have the only UI for LMS open and no one else is messing with
the cast devices manually or via the Home app or their buttons, etc. I
have Node-Red and Home Assistant running on the network, which do look
at the devices' states, but neither should ever be playing or pausing,
unless they have their own bugs. I just use them to automatically turn
on my receiver and adjust its volume when they see the Shield TV is
playing, but they aren't supposed to mess with the casting states at
all. I am pretty sure I had tried disabling them temporarily at point
when troubleshooting but didn't see an improvement. I will have to try
that again just to be sure. And this has happened on other speakers that
aren't actually monitored there too. I am not sure I may have seen the
play/pause issue only with the Materia Skin, so maybe that is another
thing to check. The play/pause thing happens fairly rarely, so it is
also hard to catch when troubleshooting.