philippe_44 wrote:
> Are you using the control from the CC device as well? Going to 0 is due
> to what LMS does when pausing. It sends a volume 0 *before* the pause
> command ...
>
> Also, please post a log so I can see all volume commands exchanged

No, I am only controlling the volume via LMS when this happens. Would it
be possible to just ignore it when LMS tries to set the volume to 0? I
don't really see why that is even necessary.

Does this log have what you need? Starting from 2.9999999329447746%, I
played a track, set the volume to 43%, pressed pause, the volume dropped
back to 2.9...%, pressed play and it didn't go back up.

32854

|Filename: log.txt                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32854|