Lucky_Luke wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Is there a way to get the Multi Library Plugin installed and run in LMS
> 8.1?
>
> Thank you for your help
> John

It hasn’t been added to the list of unsupported plugins that have been
verified to work. There is some indication that it might work if you
download it manually from http://downloads.isaksson.info an unzip it in
Plugins directory in the following post:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?49483-Announce-New-versions-of-erlands-plugins&p=998765&viewfull=1#post998765

I guess someone who have verified it will have to do a pull request
that’s adds it to the unsupported repository to make it easier to
install for users who aren’t afraid of using unsupported plugins:
https://github.com/LMS-Community/lms-plugin-repository/blob/master/unsupported.xml

Having said that, I personally think users who rely on Multi Library
first should try if the virtual library functionality available in LMS
these days can replace it. Since Multi Library no longer is
supported/maintained by anyone it’s just a matter of time until it
breaks and cause problems for your LMS installation or just stops
working.

Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User_Erland.html)
*Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets* ('see
here for more information'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?49483-Announce-New-versions-of-erlands-plugins&p=998836&viewfull=1#post998836)
)