erland wrote:
> It hasn’t been added to the list of unsupported plugins that have been
> verified to work. There is some indication that it might work if you
> download it manually from http://downloads.isaksson.info an unzip it in
> Plugins directory in the following post:

I updated to 8.1 and then copied the backup of my LMS settings directory
(cache and prefs) and that seems to also reinstall all plugins
(including MultiLibrary).

erland wrote:
> Having said that, I personally think users who rely on Multi Library
> first should try if the virtual library functionality available in LMS
> these days can replace it. Since Multi Library no longer is
> supported/maintained by anyone it’s just a matter of time until it
> breaks and cause problems for your LMS installation or just stops
> working.

Given these remarks I would like to try the virtual library
functionality, but a little lost about where to start.. (can't find
anything under server settings) Do you have any suggestions?

Main thing I've been using multi-library for is to be able to group
genres. For example the genre "Modern" allows to find all releases
tagged in the genre "Modern", "Modern Glass", "Modern Ten Holt",
"Minimal", etc..  I'm assuming the new virtual library functionality
would allow me to do something similar, but where to start...?