jeroen2 wrote:

> Main thing I've been using multi-library for is to be able to group
> genres. For example the genre "Modern" allows to find all releases
> tagged in the genre "Modern", "Modern Glass", "Modern Ten Holt",
> "Minimal", etc..  I'm assuming the new virtual library functionality
> would allow me to do something similar, but where to start...?

Using default web UI
My Music/Search-Advanced Search
perform your search
Keep the search results in left windows and click again on "Advanced
Search" at the top ... and you should now see new fields at the bottom
of the search filter that allow you to save that search as a named
"Library view".

Then you can go back to your My Music area ... and select Library Views
and now your choice of music will be limited to those matched in the
selected Library View ... which you can clear to get back to the full
set.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc), kcrw,
supla finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland