SamY wrote:
> Hey David. I have a question. Now that you know to back up your plugin
> files in a safe place when beta testing :), I wonder if you would be
> interested in testing some changes I've been working on with regard to
> secondary zone support.  Before I move on to the next coding stage,
> which will be adding support for quick select, I would like to make sure
> that I am going in the right direction. Basically, I have cleaned up the
> zone processing workflow so that it operates in a manner more in line
> with that of the main zone in terms of handling commands and responses
> from the AVR. The problem is that I don't currently have the ability to
> test my changes. I know you indicated a willingness in the past to help
> with testing the quick select function. Would you also be willing to
> test the intermediate changes I have made? Other than making zone
> processing theoretically more stable, there should be little if any
> noticeable difference when running with these changes (at least once
> they are tested and debugged). However, the resulting log files will be
> a valuable tool going forward with adding quick select support. Let me
> know if you have the time and inclination to help out with this effort.
> Thanks.

It would be a pleasure, bring it on! Very happy to test the beta.

Cheers, David

*Server*rpi3 pCP5.0.1 LMS7.9.2
*Media*USB hard drive
*Lounge/dining areas*SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
*Family/kitchen*SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco*as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others*SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids