shinedou wrote:
> Hey afriend. Is there a way to control the amount of new added tracks on
> a per playlist basis?  I understand that *limit 'PlaylistLimit';* refers
> to the DPL settings. I also see this can be overridden in a playlist
> using *-- PlaylistLimitOption:unlimited* but nothing I have tried allows
> me to control this per playlist.  I have tried *limit '10';* but it
> still just uses the default setting. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.
Add the --- PlaylistLimitOption:unlimited- before the sqlite statement
and lose the single quotes (limit 10). Then the *max.* limit is either
2000 tracks ('unlimited') if you don't set a limit in your sqlite
statement or else whatever your limit says. And the number of added
tracks will always be >= the *min.* number of unplayed tracks you set in
your DPL settings.

'*github repos*' (https://github.com/AF-1/)