mctr wrote:
> Just turning off fixed volume/AVR volume control. Will play around with
> it in the future if I have time to see whatÂ’s going on

Looking into this further, your volume spike problem is very similar to
a known bug in the Squeezebox Touch firmware where it will mistakenly
set the actual player volume to 100% during its initialization if the
player is set to fixed output. We handle this in the plugin by ignoring
the command and instead setting the volume to the initial volume
specified in the Quick Select for that player.  However, this is
currently done only for the SB Touch player. What player software and
version are you running on your RPi? If you could cut and paste the
player info from the LMS Information page under "Player Information",
that would be very useful. Thanks for your help.

Sam