SamY wrote:
> Thanks for the info. The next step in resolving this would be either of
> the following:
>
> 1. Install a patched copy of Plugin.pm in your plugin directory that
> ignores 100% volume requests from ANY player when running with fixed
> volume, not just the SB Touch.
>
> 2. Turn debug on for the plugin and wait for the problem to occur again
> so I can see exactly what sequence of events is happening.
>
> Either choice would require running the player with volume fixed at 100%
> for some period of time. Let me know which option, if any, you would
> like to pursue next.

Sadly I went back to not using the plugin - first went back to variable
volume although I just use the remote control mostly for the AVR with
this particular player. And then ended up turning off the power-control
feature because I had one too many power-offs while it was switched on
for the TV. Easy enough to just swap over to the AVR app and I kind of
preferred leaving the AVR on if I switched off the player because it's
connected to a power amp and didn't want so many on-off cycles if I
happened to switch the player a few times in a day.