mctr wrote:
> Model: SqueezeLite
> Type: squeezelite
> Firmware: v1.9.7-1270
>
> running under moode 761, pi 3b, material skin, ios chrome

Thanks for the info. The next step in resolving this would be either of
the following:

1. Install a patched copy of Plugin.pm in your plugin directory that
ignores 100% volume requests from ANY player when running with fixed
volume, not just the SB Touch.

2. Turn debug on for the plugin and wait for the problem to occur again
so I can see exactly what sequence of events is happening.

Either choice would require running the player with volume fixed at 100%
for some period of time. Let me know which option, if any, you would
like to pursue next.

Sam