SamY wrote:
> I'd like to get an idea of how many users of this plugin there are out
> there. I know that, in my case, I was using it for more than a year
> before discovering this forum so it won't be accurate. But, if you're
> seeing this post, just reply and provide a short description of your
> setup if you can. Here's a template to use based on my system:
>
> >   >   >
  - AVR(s):  Denon AVR-3311ci
  - LMS Platform:  RPi B+
  - OS:  Debian Jessie
  - Client(s) in use:  Squeezer, Squeeze Ctrl
  - Number of players using the plugin: 2

> Any additional info is welcomed, along with comments and questions.
>
> Thanks.

- AVR(s):  Denon AVR-x3700H
- LMS Platform:  Compulab Intense PC (i5-3337U)
- OS:  Ubuntu Linux 20.04
- Client(s) in use:  (2) SB Touch, (2) SB Boom, (2) PiCore Players
  (Squeezelite), iPeng
- Number of players using the plugin: 1 (one SB Touch is connected to
  the AVR)