mctr wrote:
> Sadly I went back to not using the plugin - first went back to variable
> volume although I just use the remote control mostly for the AVR with
> this particular player. And then ended up turning off the power-control
> feature because I had one too many power-offs while it was switched on
> for the TV. Easy enough to just swap over to the AVR app and I kind of
> preferred leaving the AVR on if I switched off the player because it's
> connected to a power amp and didn't want so many on-off cycles if I
> happened to switch the player a few times in a day.

I'm sorry that the plugin didn't meet your needs. The next release will
ignore absolute volume requests of 100% for all players (not just the SB
Touch) when the player is running at fixed volume in order to avoid the
sporadic spikes you observed earlier with your version of Squeezelite.
As for the other problem you mentioned with the AVR powering off when
you turned off the player, that should only occur when the AVR input is
currently set to the one associated with the player you are turning off.
If you switch the AVR to the TV input and then turn the player off, as
in your example, the AVR should not power off. If it does, it's a bug
and a debug log would be needed in order for me to see what is
happening. In any case, take care and thanks for giving the plugin a
test drive.

Sam