ucw wrote:
> I've tried searching this thread, have run through the files in the
> plugin folder for Material Skin but I can't seem to find a setting or
> string where I can get my 'All Artist'-view to show more than 25.000. I
> have around 25.750 and I miss some artists at the end of the alphabet.

Material will only fetch 25k items. Handling even this many, let alone
more, in one list just seems mad. This implies roughly 1k items per
letter. To me, that is just not practical - especially on a phone. I can
increase the limit, its just a constant chosen at random, but a 25k list
of items is excessive.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.