I hear you, but disagree.  I have written "stickeys" for other forums
and have been gratified about how many people have expressed
appreciation for my effort.  You may be expert enough to do all you
need with the existing documentation, but I am not - in spite of 20
plus years of using computers.  Many Duet users could benefit from some
simple educational outreach -- if I knew how to do something why would I
not share that information with someone else?  As it exists, much of the
wiki is written by experts for other experts.  Logitech needs to make a
serious effort at upgrading their documentation.  For example, how can
I use the SD card slot in the controller - if I can -- not to mention
the interface on the bottom of the remote?.

--
chenrikson