BlueScreenJunky;389851 Wrote:
> yeah, I wasn't too sure about where to unzip the files either. You just
> have to extract the content of the sip file in the /server/Plugins/
> directory (you might have to create it).
> For exemple if you download CustomBrowse, you'll have a .zip with a
> "CustomBrowse" folder inside. Just unzip this folder in the Plugins
> directory, so that you have something like -C:\program
> files\Squeezecenter\Server\Plugins\CustomBrowse\- with a bunch of files
> inside.
>
> Then you have to restart Squeezecenter (either use "stop squeezecenter"
> then "start squeezecenter" from the tray icon, or just reboot the whole
> server), and your new plug-in should be there.
>
> PS : Maybe you already know that, but a lot of useful plugins can be
> downloaded through the Extension Downloader plugin, just by adding the
> adress of the 'repositories'
> (http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SqueezeCenter_Repositories) you
> want, and selecting the plugins from the list.

I was aware of the repositories, and that sort of installation appears
to work pretty well.  I tried to follow through the unzip process.  I
put the zip file (invaders.zip) in the C:\program
files\squeezecenter\server\plugins\ (program name)  folder and unzipped
it.  The file extracted fine, but now I have all the above plus\invaders
plugin\plugins\invaders\jive\invaders.zip\ (and finally the files).
Obviously I am doing something simple wrong!!! Suggestions?

--
chenrikson