BlueScreenJunky;389752 Wrote:

> By the way, what's your problem with installing 3rd party plug-ins ?
> Maybe we can help you out while we wait for someone to write a guide
> ;-) (I'd do it but I'm pretty new here so I might get things wrong)

Point taken!.  My problem is that I am not entirely clear about what to
do with downloaded zip files for the controller.  I understand that they
need to be un-zipped in a specific folder, although even that isn't
really clear.  I think I have followed the directions correctly, but
the Applet Installer on the controller doesn't find the applications
(sigh).

SC plug-ins generally work fine, but I admit it took me a while to
figure out that they were only available if SC was selected as the
music source (duh!)

I appreciate your offer of some help.  A previous post about installing
applets went unanswered.

--
chenrikson