Thanks BlueScreenJunky, thats exactly what I was meaning. Sure have a
sticky in the forums, but just put a link in it to the re-written Wiki
page.

chenrikson;389682 Wrote:
> For example, how can I use the SD card slot in the controller - if I can
> -- not to mention the interface on the bottom of the remote?.
At the moment, the SD card is only used to collecting logs and screen
dumps from the Controller or updating firmware when it can't be done
over the network. It may or may not have other uses in the future,
nothing has been said publicly, thats why there is little documentation
on it. The same goes for the external connector on the base of the
controller. Right now the only use it has is for internal development
and debugging. But who knows for the future.

--
funkstar