First off I just want to say that iPeng is one of the best applications
I have purchased ever.  And I don't just mean iPhone applications
either.  I mean the whole kit-n-kaboodle.  So, thanks for making it.

I had noticed in your road map that you mentioned the possibility of
better integrating the hibernate server feature from Server Power
Control.  Quite frankly, this is about the only additional feature I
would desire.  Maybe just the hibernate server function could me moved
to the more page or better yet, add a power icon at the top of the
player control list and use that to hibernate.

Thanks again.

--
Juliozaffo