HighLife420;445171 Wrote:
> hmm, i didnt know the phone turns off wifi after 30mins.
>
> Do you mean 30mins with no activity? Doesnt iPeng have some small type
> of info that it passes back and forth from SC to device?

No. I mean 30 min. No matter what you do. iPeng communicates quite a
bit back and forth and it does keep at least one connection open.

There is a flag to say you are a "WiFi" app and if that's set, it will
not be turned off. Yet in 2.x this meant you could not communicate
through cellular at all, it meant you REQUIRE WiFi.
3.0 fixes this so the next release will use the flag.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com