i dunno if this is even possible but thought i would post it anyway and
see.

Right now the only thing that annoys me isnt really a problem with the
program. For those who use locks on the phone...i was wondering if there
was a way for iPeng to ignore the lock after you put your phone down?

Let me explain my issue..

I love to sit and listen to albums at a time, normally a hour or more
at a time. However, obviously the iphone goes into lock mode...would
there be a way to have just iPeng stay up so you can quick switch your
music after the lock out period?

--
HighLife420

*Headphones* - Sennheiser HD650 + Enigma Audio Oracle Cable, Shure
SR530, Grado RS1, Grado HF1 + SR125 (loaners)
*SOURCES* - Headroom Micro DAC, 120GB Classic 6G Ipod, Headstage Lyrix
USB DAC/AMP, Squeezebox v3
*AMPS* - Headroom Desktop Millett Hybrid (#01) + Desktop Power Supply,
Headstage Lyrix portable Amp
*SPEAKER SETUP*- Squeezebox > Headroom Micro DAC > Headroom Millett
Preamp out > Cambridge Model Twelves.