pippin;444908 Wrote:
> iPeng has an option for that (Settings->iPeng Settings->Prevent Sleep
> Mode). It won't help on the "iPhone shuts off WiFi after 30min" issue
> though.
> There will be better solutions in 1.2, for once the 30min barrier will
> no longer be one since Apple fixed a bug around this in 3.0

hmm, i didnt know the phone turns off wifi after 30mins.

Do you mean 30mins with no activity? Doesnt iPeng have some small type
of info that it passes back and forth from SC to device?

I would think it would since you see the album art and the timer etc
etc.

However, this worked great, thanks. Best money ive spent so far for my
iPhone.

--
HighLife420

*Headphones* - Sennheiser HD650 + Enigma Audio Oracle Cable, Shure
SR530, Grado RS1, Grado HF1 + SR125 (loaners)
*SOURCES* - Headroom Micro DAC, 120GB Classic 6G Ipod, Headstage Lyrix
USB DAC/AMP, Squeezebox v3
*AMPS* - Headroom Desktop Millett Hybrid (#01) + Desktop Power Supply,
Headstage Lyrix portable Amp
*SPEAKER SETUP*- Squeezebox > Headroom Micro DAC > Headroom Millett
Preamp out > Cambridge Model Twelves.