Yes it is. I always make sure by browsing my favourites (which for some
unknown reason are not synchronized). I remember that in the beginning,
it did not work. The first time I made it work I tried a few things, but
I don't remember exactly what and in which order. I believe I tried to
select the menu entry a second time and maybe I pressed the play button.
>From then on, it has been working. I will have to check the firmware
version when I am back at home, but it should be the official one that
comes with 7.4.1.

I have a different problem with my SBC, though. If I leave it connected
to itself (after I needed a "Walkman" around the house) when shutting it
down, and I try to re-boot it the next day, it gets stuck and boots over
and over again. I will then have to downgrade the firmware, after which
it upgrades itself again. So, I am not so sure about having better luck

mvordeme

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/mvordeme) | scaleo home server 2105 |
squeezebox server 7.4.1 | server power control
20091026.155305 | squeezebox boom & duet | rotel rsp-1066 |
rotel rmb-100 | phonar p-5