mvordeme;480925 Wrote:
> I heard that with 7.3.4 you won't be prompted to upgrade to 7.4 even if
> you connect to the SqueezeNetwork. It might be worth a try.Not sure this can
> be avoided. Looks to me like the receiver updates
firmware automatically when connection to SqueezeNetwork/mySqueezeBox,
then the controller does the same thing. The option in SqueezeBox Server
(do not upgrade automatically) doesn't seem to prevent this.
My sound setup is now finally working again after months of frustration
with 7.4.x, so I'm not going to fool around with this again anytime soon
:)

--
Innocence