I have just reinstalled my SbS (7.5.0 - r29833), but when I went to
reinstall SoftSqueeze, it was no longer there.

I have added both
http://homepage.eircom.net/~altondsl/repos/softsqrepo.xml and
http://bpaplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo.xml to the repositories
list, but under the first ("Community Softsqueeze") there is nothing
listed, and under the second ("bpa's Squeezecenter Plugins") there are
various plugins, but no SoftSqueeze.

I have also tried to manually install it by downloading the zip file
and extracting it to /opt/ssods4/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Plugins (on a
Syno DS-107+), and after a restart it does appear under "Extras", but
when I click it, I get "Softsqueeze download has failed
download_failed".

What to do?

--
Pokersut