mherger;557702 Wrote:
> > No, Picture Gallery is not one of the options there.
>
> It's not "Picture Gallery", but the name of your favorite. None of them
> are there? Are you using any non-latin characters in your favorite
> names?
>
> --
>
> Michael
In Picture Gallery, I have it pointing to a folder.  I haven't been
using Favorites.

I just set a couple of Favorites and Picture Gallery can show them.
But I still can't find a way to make it work with Screen Switcher.

Here is how I now have things set for both Screen Switcher and Picture
Gallery and Screen Saver.  This doesn't work properly.

Extras > Picture Gallery > Favorite Pictures  (If this is all I choose,
and the Touch is turned on, Picture Gallery works as expected.)

Settings > Screen > Screensavers > When Off > Screen Switcher

Settings > Screen > Screensavers > Screen Switcher Settings When Off #1
> Enable

Settings > Screen > Screensavers > Screen Switcher Settings When Off #1
> Start time > 11:00 AM

Settings > Screen > Screensavers > Screen Switcher Settings When Off #1
>  End time> 11:59 PM

Settings > Screen > Screensavers > Screen Switcher Settings When Off #1
> Screen 1 > Screensaver > Digital Clock (Black)

Settings > Screen > Screensavers > Screen Switcher Settings When Off #1

Screen 2 > Screensaver > Image Viewer  >>>THIS IS THE PROBLEM.<<<

If I set that last step to Image Viewer the Touch changes to say
"Current playlist   Nothing"

If I turn the Touch off the screen switches between displaying the
clock and trying to load pictures but gives an error message saying "No
images found"

Bernie

--
Bernie33