Bernie33;557417 Wrote:
> I've rebooted the Touch.  No difference.
>
> I don't understand some of what you said.  Both Photo Gallery and
> Screen Switcher are installed on the device.  Both work.  But Screen
> Switcher does not see Photo Gallery as one of the things that it can
> use.

Does any screen savers from Picture Gallery show up in the following
menu ?
Settings/Screen/Screensavers/When off

If they don't this is some issue with Picture Gallery plugin.
If they show up in the above menu, it might have something to do with
Screen Switcher.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))