vagskal;564604 Wrote:

> I will stick with English since the sort order for åäö now works with
> English set as the language.

Make sure the sorting still works correctly in step 5 in my previous
instruction. It might possibly just work now because it has been set to
Swedish previously and due to this the database still contains swedish
collate setting.

vagskal;564604 Wrote:

> although I have not noticed any malfunction yet due to the illegal mix
> error (apart from syncing with muso when Swedish is set as language).

The collate problem should only be seen at startup when TrackStat is
installed. Custom Browse doesn't cause any extra errors at startup but
some browse menus which is based on ratings might not work correctly.

There are basically a number of possible problems:
1. Some of the TrackStat browse menus doesn't work
2. Some of the Custom Browse menus based on ratings may not work
correctly, I think most of them work because they don't join to the
tracks_persistent table where the problem is.
3. The refresh operation in TrackStat doesn't work correctly.

1 and 2 basically just results in that you won't get any result in some
of the menus. I'm more worried about 3 which might result in strange
side effects.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))