Thank you for the reply.

I did this before I received your reply:

As a test I disabled all your plugins using plugin manager and
restarted SBS. No error messages apart from these was shown (the last
two appeared multiple times):

Code:
--------------------

  [10-07-27 10:20:48.5051] Slim::Utils::Strings::parseStrings (351) Error:
Parsing line 1: # Max Spicer, May 2007
  [10-07-27 10:20:57.9950] Slim::Web::HTTP::addPageFunction (2400) Error:
Slim::Web::HTTP::addPageFunction() is deprecated - please use
Slim::Web::Pages->addPageFunction() instead
  [10-07-27 10:20:57.9957] Slim::Web::HTTP::protectURI (2420) Error:
Slim::Web::HTTP::protectURI() is deprecated - please use
Slim::Web::HTTP::CSRF->protectURI() instead
  [10-07-27 10:20:57.9976] Slim::Web::HTTP::protectName (2425) Error:
Slim::Web::HTTP::protectName() is deprecated - please use
Slim::Web::HTTP::CSRF->protectName() instead
--------------------

I then installed only TrackStat, which made the illegal mix errors to
appear also. A strange thing was that I got back the playlist last
played with your plugins installed.

I then added also CustomBrowse, which as far as I can see did not
invoke any additional error messages. I got back the playlist last
played _without_ your plugins.

After that I added also CustomScan, which as far as I can tell
triggered no additional error messages. I got back the same playlist as
when I installed TrackStat.

I then added Dynamic Playlist. No additional errors. The previous
playlist appeared.

I added CustomSkip. No additional errors. The previous playlist
appeared.

Added SQL Playlist. No additional errors. The previous playlist
appeared.

Log file attached.

erland;564600 Wrote:
> Generally, I would strongly advice you to not use Swedish as a language
> until Logitech decides to fix the above mentioned bug, it will create a
> mess in Logitech database tables and make them impossible to use as they
> are supposed to. Logitech decided to give it low priority which means
> that it probably won't be implemented anytime soon since it so far
> doesn't cause any problems in the Logitech code. The reason it doesn't
> cause any problems in the Logitech code is because they don't have any
> browse menus to browse the music by ratings, ratings are only shown
> when viewing the song details for a single song.
>
> I think it might work with Swedish if you have configured Swedish
> before you delete the Cache directory but I'm not completely sure as I
> haven't tried this myself.

I will stick with English since the sort order for åäö now works with
English set as the language.

I will follow the steps you suggest, although I have not noticed any
malfunction yet due to the illegal mix error (apart from syncing with
muso when Swedish is set as language).

Thanks for your help!

|Filename: server.zip                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10371|

vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win 7 | 7.5.2 on Win XP