gharris999;593882 Wrote:
> Yes, but do you know for a fact that this is SrvrPowerCtrl's fault?
> I.e., have you tested 7.5.1 on your Vortexbox without SrvrPowerCtrl
> being installed and then tried to manually suspend, say via ssh and a
> pm-suspend command?

I did precisely what you suggested (and reported it in this thread).

dsdreamer;590980 Wrote:

> On the other hand, if I suspend using pm-suspend from the command line,
> and bring the machine back by attempting to browse my library, it comes
> back okay without needing any additional steps when woken up.

I know at least one other poster on this thread sees the same thing
(see post #1516.)

I also know you have many irons in the fire at the moment, and I am
grateful that your plugin does work under recent SBS 7.52 nightlies.
:-)

--
dsdreamer