Ah, can't I have my flexibility AND have it "just work"?? A dream,
perhaps.

I don't rule out a network or server issue. I know my wireless-G signal
is strong (90+) on the Touch. But I haven't tried to use it via ethernet
to rule that out. And obviously, I'm running a NAS. Perhaps I'll install
a 2nd copy of SBS (this time 7.5) on my Windows machine (plenty of
horsepower) to test for the weakest link.

For the record, someone who buys a SB Touch (~$300) for convenient
access to Pandora has too much money to spend!

--
antagron