So what *are* their priorities? If all the basics are covered, then why
not make it go from good to great? This "we're not going to improve it
because it's still selling" attitude isn't all that awesome. I can tell
there are logitech developers in this forum who I'm sure are hard at
work on making things better. But how many?

My wish list is pretty simple:
1. Easy access to my music, the way I want to access it (you're helping
big time there, too bad about 7.6 though)
2. The music, once selected, plays without stutters or rebuffering
(especially 24/96 FLAC)
3. Multi-zone playing works without stutters or rebuffering

Quite frankly, I've had numerous issues with all 3. Those sound like
the "basics" to me. It's nice they have access to Facebook and Pandora
and whatnot, but those are bonuses, not the core of the matter.

--
antagron