Roland0 wrote:
> Please check your browser's javascript console (Tools menu,
> <shift><ctrl>J in Chrome) after the application has loaded. It should
> show something like:

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> Have you tried resetting the preferences? If you reload the
> application after that, the javascript console should show these
> lines:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> Can you pls check if the following 2 urls load correctly:

Code:
--------------------

> The first one should load some text containing:

Code:

> the second an icon

Not all of use use Chrome... How do I check the Javascript in EI9 ?
You suggestion also assumes that the LMS resides on the local PC. The
path is incorrect if the LMS resides on a unix NAS, besides, the port
isn't neccesarily 9000. Is this hardcoded in you App ?